Why we get Cellulite?
It is important for you to keep in mind that we cause the cellulite problem. It does not just happen to us. The way we live is the ultimate cause of cellulite. Poor eating habits, sedetariness, and stress are a few causes of cellulite.
Poor Eating Habits
- Wrong food choices, day in and day out. Frequently eating too fast and without chewing our food properly. Diet pills, pep pills, Pain killers, Tranquilizers, Caffeine, Alcohol, and Nicotine aggravate the overburden system.
- Sitting long hours on a daily basis.
- Poor circulation, Shallow breathing, Sluggish lymph flow, and Faculty digestion are a few of potential serious problems resulting from sitting for long hours. Poor circulation plays a big role in creating the right environment for cellulite to develop and grow.
- Stress, tension, and anxiety play havoc with our bodily systems by interfering with digestion, circulation, sleep patterns, and energy levels. The daily irritations and annoyances wear us down and do the most damage in the long run.
- Poor Posture
- Sitting or walking slouched over compress the body’s organs so that they function less efficiently, and this, in turn, puts additional strain on the circulatory system.
- Sitting or standing in one position for extended periods of time causes fluids to pool or collect in the lower limbs.
- Sitting with legs crossed directly interferes with circulation in the lower limbs by putting pressure on the main vein that runs along the inner thigh. This also contributes to the deterioration of this fragile area.
Wearing High Heals
- Wearing improper shoes for hours on end constricts the calf muscles and interferes with blood flow. The artificial positioning caused by high heels forces realignment of the entire body.
- Wearing tight clothing, belts, and underwear that cut into the flesh will cause fluids to collect immediately above or below that point. Over time this will create bulges and dents in the figure. Furthermore, by giving the illusion of support, these garments will bring about a slackening of muscles. In addition, pregnancy, premenstrual bloating, and constipation all cause an increase of volume in the lower abdomen and interfere with circulation in the legs.
While it is true we inherit many things from our parents, it is extremely important to keep in mind that genetically transmitted tendencies and predispositions are quiet different from fully developed problems. The fact that one’s mother may have cellulite certainly does not doom a woman to the same plight.
In fact awareness of the tendency toward this condition can serve as an invaluable asset to counteracting the problem or discouraging its development. While we can do little to change the stature, bone structure, and body frame that are genetically determined, there is a great deal we can do to prevent figure problems such as cellulite.
Female hormones play a role in creating a setting conductive to cellulite formation by promoting the development of fat and by favoring fluid retention in the hip and thigh area. There are certainly times in a woman’s life when hormones are especially active (puberty, pregnancy, menopause). This causes the cellulite formation to be activated.
The best ally we can possibly have working for us is an awareness of our physiology. During pregnancy, for example, there are many precautions we can take to prevent both excessive weight gain and water retention that could otherwise become major contributing factors to a cellulite condition. This holds true during periods of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), when the body tends to hold water in the hip and thigh area.
Unfortunately, most women believe that they are programmed to fall apart at a certain age. Yet there is rarely any thought given to the cumulative nature of this process. When we reach our thirties, somehow, we just accept that this is the time to start deteriorating. This is a myth. The natural aging process is in fact much more subtle than that. Nature simply does not work like that.
When we are in our twenties, we tend to take things for granted, in much the same way we did as teens. We are often so busy acquiring an education or a career or starting a family that we rarely take time to take care of ourselves appropriately.
Then gravity begins to take its toll. Muscle tone is not quit the same as it use to be, and the first small signs of aging start to appear. The experiments with different diets also take their toll. In other words, when these signs of what we call aging appear, we, as women regard them as natural. We fail to take into consideration that everything we have done wrong, or not done right is now catching up with us and beginning to show.
As you already know, fat is not necessarily part of the cellulite syndrome. There are many women who do not have a weight problem and suffer from a cellulite condition. In the next few sections, you will find valuable information about your cellulite.
I hated my cellulite. Even though I am skinny but I could not wear bathing suit with confidence because of how my skin looked. After going through Endermologie, I LOVE getting in my bikini and I am not afraid of wearing shorts. I highly recommend it. Amy 36, Glenview
My skin started sagging when I reached 40. I discovered Endermologie two years ago and I have been hooked. The skin on my legs did not look tighter in years. When my package finishes, I will make sure to continue maintaining it as I love how my body looks. Julia 48, Glenview
After Liposuction, my doctor sent me to get a few Endermologie sessions done and I loved it. My body is not as swollen anymore and I never experienced scar tissues like the a few others do. Thank you Endermologie. Erica 52, Northbrook
I always look forward to my Endermologie treatments. It feels great, I see less loose skin and my husband loves how my skin feels. Susan 60, Chicago
I started my diet 8 months ago, I wanted to slim down more than 50 pounds, and the diet I was doing did not allow any physical activity because of the low calorie count. So I researched and found Inga Dorochova with Endermologie and cavitation services. I wanted to work my body so as to avoid loose skin. During the 8 months while I was dieting I not only lost the 5o pounds but my body looks amazing, We worked side by side, deciding where my body needed more attention. Today I have hardly any loose skin and no signs of cellulite. It feels amazing to see how my circulation has improved. I will continue doing endermologie for my health even when I go into maintenance. I am ver grateful that I found Inga. Benedicta 45, Winnetka